Does OCP Have A Lifestyle Job for You?
You’ve probably told yourself before, “If I had a job doing what I love to do when I’m not working, that would be perfect.” For many people working for a resort or campground is that perfect job. The scenic views, getting to know people, getting to help others; these are the intrinsic rewards that come with many positions with Ocean Canyon Properties. We want our members to have fun, to relax and enjoy life. If you’re the kind of person that enjoys helping others, read on.
We are always looking for individuals and couples to work with our sales and operations teams. If you feel you might have the skills to be a part of our team then contact us and let us know a little bit about you!
Characteristics of a Good OCP Employee
While there is no cookie-cutter formula for a successful OCP employee, there are traits that all of our team members possess. They include:
- Knowledge of the RV Lifestyle
- A cheerful personality
- Honest and truthful
- A strong work ethic
- The ability to listen
- The ability to organize his or her day and work through a written list of things to do (multi-tasking)
- The willingness to learn—this is the most important. For example, many different sales backgrounds can serve as a base to build strong onsite sales professionals. These may include a background in real estate, mortgages, RV sales, manufacturer’s rep, ad sales, and many other high-ticket sales, but you will still need to learn how to sell resort memberships. More importantly, you must be willing to learn how we approach RV resort sales. Those unwilling to learn would not fit into our team!
Current Positions We Are Looking To Fill:
Call Center Representative - Texarkana and Dallas, Tx
As a call center representative for Ocean Canyon Properties (OCP), you will be working in a professional, yet relaxed atmosphere where you can grow and succeed with a hospitality industry leader in the Southeast.
No experience is needed, as we have a paid training program for the right candidates; however we expect our reps to have the following personal attributes:
- Strong customer service skills
- Computer literacy
- Responsibility in their work habit
- Communication skills
We offer hourly pay with a bonus program where a successful representative can average $10-$15 per hour within the first 3-6 months of the completion of training.
The position entails making calls to set appointments to pre-qualified candidates that may have an interest in Ocean Canyon’s outdoor resorts. These candidates have typically expressed an interest in OCP’s Resorts through one of Ocean Canyon marketing channels.
We are looking for people with a positive attitude and have the desire to be successful. Please email us today, or stop by our office at 1911 Galleria Oaks, Texarkana, Texas to fill out an application.
OCP WORK-CAMPING POSITIONS
- Texoma Shores is looking for Summer work-campers to help with maintenance, security and housekeeping.
- Styx River Resort has work-camping positions available in the cafe and guard shack.
- Mountain Lakes Resort has work-camping positions for painting!
- Tres Rios - Work-campers needed for security and maintenance.
- Millwood Landing: Work-camper for night host position and golf pro shop.
Please attach your resume and email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org